UTSU Clubs Recognition and Funding
UTSU Clubs Recognition for the 2018-2019 year will open on May 1st 2018! Login, or create an account to prepare your application!
If you are in the process of selecting your new 2018-2019 club executive, be sure to pass on the login information for your clubs' Fluid Review account so that they can easily login starting May 1st. It is recommended that groups use a "general" club email rather than a personal club members' email to establish and login to their Fluid Review account. This account will be used throughout the year to submit recognition and funding applications to the UTSU.
Before logging in to submit your groups' application, please ensure you have the following information ready:
- Full Name of your Club
- Description of your Club (max. 500 words)
- Most recent copy of your Club's constitution ready to upload
- Most recent copy of your Club's numbered membership list ready to upload
- Up to date contact information for your Club's 2 primary contacts, and a general email address in the clubs name (e.g. email@example.com)
- Membership Breakdown- How many of your club members are UTSU Members? (A UTSU member is defined as any full-time undergraduate student at the St. George or Mississauga Campus)